Lingonberries

Lingonberries arrived from Forest Farm today. Quick service--I ordered them last Friday. Interplanted them in the new raised bed with the gooseberries. Ray at FF said he thought it would work, so I figured it was worth trying. Lingonberry, a relative of the cranberry, likes a bit more water than the gooseberry, but the drainage provided by the raised bed should make both happy bedfellows.

And, oh yeah, very nice plants. But anyone who's bought from FF knows that.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W
Elevation 148'