Re: succulents/ nurseries

Hi Noreen
Hope I didn't offend with the "people with money" thing.  Wasn't
trying to.  But here we now have two private nurseries left and all of the
private nurseries are hurting unless they specialize and this in a city of
160,000 people.  It's a shame I think because you could get real help at those
nurseries which you typically can't get in the big box stores...unless you are
lucky enough to find Zem in one of them.
Funny what you said about hybridizers
because again bringing up the hibs almost all of the hib hybridizers do it for
fun rather than profit but that could be because they are a smaller "thing"
and they haven't had the opportunity to get big money like they do with roses
and other more popular plants.