Re: I give up!

I do appreciate everyone's sympathy, support and suggestions.
Raised beds are one idea we've had, if we could find someone
to build them, but that's a really big project and at my age may
not be worth the effort.
As for the blue ribbons, Kitty, I had 13 out of my 29 entries in our
flower show last month - and I was in competition with myself in
several of the classes.  Of course I enjoy winning them, but they
are no novelty.
In a message dated 8/12/2008 7:59:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,