Re: Speaking of bromeliads now PDN cover

I'm clueless, too. But from what I read, it appears to be that soft- core porn so popular in the bible belt.

On Aug 17, 2008, at 6:56 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Fill us in Jim - I'm clueless.

On 8/17/08, james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net> wrote:

Thanks Dan. Man, am I out of touch! I had to google GGW just to see what it
was.

On Aug 17, 2008, at 5:26 PM, droman wrote:

Joe Francis of Girls Gone Wild fame is in the purple coat and Rev. Wright
is next to Don Imus.

Dan in zone 6 PA

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 9:43 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Speaking of bromeliads

It would seem that the guy in the purple jacket must be well-known and
have some issue that happened to him that would include some sort of hanky-panky and that the tax forms would be a clue - that his panky has to do with tax-dodging instead of women. Hmmm... maybe we'll have to write
Tony Avent to find out.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: <TeichFauna@aol.com>