  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Datura/Book
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:50:29 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=T6Yr92w1o/WjFkZEhYdhwIw6ptTQcm2TggQ6En8pVhY=; b=LT/a9TtbZuWyjtt7hJFB94KeHDDJWUQ1QWOw/lSYcUwiBZUUJoJx0TuMdbsjH+b33z klx+ox/UM/oMPPKfG2Oj+rfKDENT1IZ6J7IZUXcIHXr3KSK6NdpuvKE2lXVahAt6QpzA jhnX3jErohNoyYWxBVmno6NJ73DoYufvi+XMA=

Hey Zen...if you get any decent seeds off of yours, can I have a few?  The
only one I have is white and every time I think about ordering more
seeds...it's usually too late in the year to even start them.  *sighhh*.

I ordered the book "Plant Seed, Pull Weed:  Nurturing the Garden of Your
Life" by Geri Larkin.  It's a nice read...makes me chuckle and even made me
want to go outside and re-evaluate my gardens.  Sometimes you just need to
"re-do" and re-think them.  Now that I'm working full time and going back to
college, I have limited time, but I just set a timer for 1 hours and go
outside and work.  Amazing what you can get done when you do that.