Re: H.B. Kitty?

In a message dated 8/28/2008 7:22:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zemuly@comcast.net writes:

Well, Auralie, I feel just awful for having forgotten your b'day.  I used to
be so on top of things...

Please don't Zem.  I don't think you really knew when it was - I
haven't publicized it before.  I've just had too many, so try to ignore

deal here.