Re: Garden mania

  • Subject: Re: Garden mania
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 14:46:11 -0500

Oh my! I wonder what she had in her purse? Lithospermum arvense (Wheat Thief), Iris 'Dusky Thief', one of the Armerias (Thrift)? Or maybe Hemerocallis 'Stolen Hours', or oooh...Hosta 'Stolen Kiss'? Or even perhaps the whole group of Iris 'Stolen Moments, Love, and Dreams'? - depending on just how big the purse was.

Or could she have just been confused when she picked up Monarda 'Sahin's Mildew - free', thinking there was no need to pay?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5