Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis

  • Subject: Re: OT - Plantar Fasciitis
  • From: Cornergar@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 11:20:58 EDT

Kitty, When I had this a few years back the doc told me not to go without
shoes ever. He said if I needed to use the bathroom in the middle of the
night I  was to put shoes on first! I bought Birks to wear in the house and
Birkenstock  arch supports for my shoes and was pretty quickly cured. So much
for sexy heels.  Kathy
In a message dated 8/16/2009 5:01:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,