Re: monardas, country living

  • Subject: Re: monardas, country living
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:03:01 EDT

I agree kitty.....for years and years I dreamt of having acreage, because
my addiction to plants was outgrowing my subdivision lot.  However, as the
years went on, and taking care of what I had already became more and more
work, plus hearing about deer, racoons, armadillo, etc.......I soon figured
out  that perhaps acreage wasn't really my thing at all, and perhaps I should
just be  more selective about what I grew.  Still hoping though that I can
mow down  one of my neighbors places and take over the property.....but that
too is just a  fantasy never to happen.  A girl can dream....
I still think it would be wonderful though, to be in nature, but realize at
 the same time what all that includes.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 8/3/2009 9:55:18 PM Central Daylight Time,