Re: way OT

I was amazed to find out what some things were worth of my dads. despite
lots of conflicting advice.  I finally posted to craiglist and
negotiated a price for some items.  It was worth it, since it costs
nothing to post sales to craigslist.  You may also want to check with a
used or vintage bookseller in your area (but don't necessarily take
their word as final).
Theresa