Re: way OT

Did you check on Amazon?  I found that my copy of
 "The Possum that Didn't" was worth quite a lot of money.
More to the point, are there children who would enjoy these
books - if not granchildren, then nieces, nephews, or just
neighbors.  Or offer them to a library.  As a one-time librarian,
I hate to see any books discarded.

In a message dated 8/23/2009 8:40:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,