New email address for first time in 15 years

  • Subject: New email address for first time in 15 years
  • From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:48:48 -0400

Dear all:  I am finally changing email addresses for the first time in my
computing life...have been with the same one for over 15 years but they have
made some horrible changes in the last year or so that don't seem to be
getting any better.  And of course, the new email can't find the old email in
order to import all my contacts.  So I am asking that if you get this email
from me, please respond with a "Hello" to my new email address @;
Thanks so much.

Blessings in Christ's mercy,

"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which
God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." ~George Washington

Learn digital and video photography techniques, lighting and printing. Click
Photography School