From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Melody Hobert-Mellecker
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 11:37 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: Happy Birthday

I hear you...if ten years ago I could have looked forward and seen how
incredibly busy our lives would get, I'm sure I would have gone smaller, not
bigger.  Haven't had much time the past couple of years for keeping up with
all the beds and you can sure see it...BUT...now with all the kids finally
moved out and semi-independent, maybe more free time will translate into
more time in the gardens...we'll see.  Its been awesome seeing everyone's
posts...

Melody