Re: New plant
gardenchat@hort.net

Gene, I had not thought about saving seed. Guess I thought it was
sterile. How tall is yours? I am growing it in a container and planted
it with a coleus and petunia but removed the coleus due to the size of
the foliage.

I did not have a single Digitalis this spring which again I think it was
due to the extreme winter. I have great success with this plant with
many many very tall blooming each spring. The big question is always
'what do you do' and 'luck' is the answer. Currently I have an extra
supply which seems like there are trying to makeup for not performing
this year.

Carolyn

Sent from my iPad