From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Carolyn Magnani
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2014 2:05 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] New plant

Gene, I had not thought about saving seed. Guess I thought it was sterile.
How tall is yours? I am growing it in a container and planted it with a
coleus and petunia but removed the coleus due to the size of the foliage.

I did not have a single Digitalis this spring which again I think it was due
to the extreme winter. I have great success with this plant with many many
very tall blooming each spring. The big question is always 'what do you do'
and 'luck' is the answer. Currently I have an extra supply which seems like
there are trying to makeup for not performing this year.

Carolyn

Sent from my iPad