First time here...looking for Kitty

 Dear all:  This is my first time here...hoping to find friends from another list that has been giving us some problems lately.  Kitty, I hope you are here somewhere--thanks so much for the info. about this new list.  I hope it is what we are looking for!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com