RE: Mail; Glad to be here

 Jim:  Good morning!  Must be what? a little after 6:30 there in Florida?  I know what you mean about all the lists and stuff, going to try to figure out that folders stuff myself later today after I've gotten some sleep...I suspect that if this list is as stable as it should be about not going down, then much of our group will eventually find its way here and our community will just have re-established itself in spite of the lack of assistance from AHS and that list will eventually become as inactive as the other 2 they have...I am grateful that Chris was able to achieve his wish to have Mallorn sponsor a site like this so quickly in response to our needs...he must be one heck of a mover & shaker to get that accomplished...kudos to you, Chris!  Say, Jim...mentioned to my husband and kids that I want to try to grow a pineapple and my husband was just thrilled and the kids, of course, thought I was out of my mind! Just kidding, but I wanted to thank you for your help with telling me how to do this...I'll let you know how I do.  Have a great day!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Wed 12/11, jim singer  wrote:From: jim singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 05:20:33 -0500Subject: [CHAT] Mail; Glad to be hereFor the first time, I feel swamped with e-mail. Three lists and private
groups. Wow! But I'm not complaining, mind you. It does mean, however, that
I'm finally going to have to set up folders [if I can figure out how to do
that] to sort it all out.

I feel relieved that our communication problems seem to be behind us. The
AHS list had become a bad dream that kept getting worse--and their lack of
candor about fixing it really torqued me up. But that's behind us, so to
hell with them. Again, Chris can through in the knickers of time. Thanks,

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com