RE: hum......

Hi Daryl, (and all)
I was taking pictures of leafs... as in both sides, along with stems.
(of course depending on what kinda plant it is)  My friend thought I
just needed one picture with the whole shootin' match... not enough
detail in my opinion. I personally have to see the leaf to figure it

Of course if it is a woody type species... then I need other traits too.
Although my attempts at getting a so to speak bark / stem close up
didn't come out very good... any photographers want to share the secret?

Personally thought that taking pictures of dormant plants was a waste of
time... If the gardener cleans up, or in the case of zone5 with snow,
wind... never gonna need this. I think it is important to display what
they look like as the dormancy is breaking. We really clashed on this

Thanks for reinforcing my thoughts :)