Re: moss

> From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com>
>  Marge:  We started our first experiment with transplanting moss
this past fall...had to re-dig a bed to make room for more plants and
disturbed quite a nice colony of moss in the process, so I dug
through all the piles of dirt and rescued as much of the moss as I
could and then when we finished the new beds, I put all the moss back
that I could.  Am hoping that since it was not moved far from it's
original spot, if at all, that it will favor me with regrowth come
spring...Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

Well, Melody, I hope you can remember to post in spring and tell how
it's doing...I would be most interested.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :