Re: tradition

 Now, while I'm sure you folks from the bigger cities might find this hard to believe I think Iowa City has one of the best pizza joints I've ever had the pleasure of eating at...an old Italian family owns it--always has, no plans to change the inheritance...it's called Pagliai's and even friends from NY **love** this pizza...it's so good and I've been eating this pizza for close to 20 years and have still not learned my lesson about letting it cool before I break down and bite into...burn my darned tongue every single time!  But it is so worth it!!!  If you're ever in the neighborhood :-) stop by and I'll treat!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Thu 12/12, Tony Veca  wrote:From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@attbi.com]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:27:17 -0800Subject: Re: [CHAT] traditionPeggy - Now you're really making me sick for the "old" days. I haven't had agood pizza since I moved to the west coast. I did make a couple of tripsback to NJ. I guess it was mainly for the food. My grandma passed on. Butthere was a great pizza house in Garfield. I'm 100% Sicilian.Tony ---------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com