Lost mail now found!

 Gosh, that's annoying--where do you suppose my mesages have been sitting for the past several hours?  Does the virtual post office have a box for lost mail that just gets ignored until someone, somewhere decides to kick it back out into the system?  I'm totally ignorant about the actual mechanics of digital information transfer so if someone could explain it to me, I"d appreciate it...only speak slowly...I like to absorb the details.  LOL!  And goodnight, everyone...hope your day is everything you wish it to be...remember it is Friday!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein