Re: Amaryllis?? now seeds across the border

i agree, margaret, the time has indeed passed. but i think our "congress critters" can't read and don't care. now, if we formed a pac that bribed them, we might get their attention. but only briefly. the big bribes come from pharmaceutical and energy pacs, not seed pacs [seed pacs? i gotta be kidding].