Re: Re:Peony/weather

 Oooh, gross--stop it--there's a perfectly good reason I'm a psychiatric nurse and not one who has to deal with stuff like that.  :-)   Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Fri 12/13, Linda < lja@direcway.com > wrote:From: Linda [mailto: lja@direcway.com]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:12:03 -0700Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re:Peony/weatherWe have wind here, not odors.  Great cow country.  Course you're a lot saferup on a horse than walking behind, sort of gets you out of line of fire.Branding is a dirty business for sure, but the party afterward makes itworthwhile.  The one thing I wouldn't want to do is preg checks.  Now thatis just too up close and personal!!Linda----- Original Message -----From: "Margaret Lauterbach" <melauter@earthlink.net>To: <gardenchat@hort.net>Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 11:39 AMSubject: Re: [CHAT] Re:Peony/weather> I've walked behind milk cows, driving them to the milking barn, and> watching the action in their bony butts makes one question the engineering> design. It works, but I didn't know why.  It's not an aesthetic pleasure,> for sure. Linda, you failed to mention the odorific "pleasures" of> branding, castrating and dehorning.  Margaret L---------------------------------------------------------------------To sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT