Re: Peony question

Thanks Kitty, will check into these.  I was just going by the information
that Texas A&M's horticulture experimental stations, the Master Gardener test
gardens, etc. had reported.  Practically every year we hear about a new
variety of Peony that has been introduced that is supposed to be more and
more heat tolerant.  So far none of these have done well in testing.  Will
check to see if the varieties you mentioned are among those.
Thanks for the info.
Texas Gulf Coast