Re: Autumn Crocus

Evelyn.
Fall-Blooming Crocus and Colchicum are both planted in late August; I tell
people to get them in the ground by Labor Day.  You could probably go a little
later, even as late as the end of September, but sometimes they won't bloom
the same fall if planted too late, but will the next year.  Two excellent
sources are Odyssey Bulbs and Brent & Becky's Bulbs.  I think McClure &
Zimmerman carry some, too.

Kitty