FW: Haemanthus albiflos

Thought I would send this along just incase Brian can't get the seeds
thru customs. I am sure Claire would not mind me forwarding it.

Click <http://members.aol.com/kartuzexotics/index.html>  here: Kartuz
Greenhouses  http://members.aol.com/kartuzexotics/index.html

Click here: Catalogue <http://www.glasshouseworks.com/catalog2002.html>
2002 Frames Page  (Glasshouse Works)

Still lurking, here are two sources for the bulb, Haemanthus albiflos.
There are more, look greenhouses, houseplants, etc.  One more day to go
and freedom from the office.  I apologize for the bum steer.  It was
that he was the easiest place to look.  Some of the others are not as
well publicized as Russell Stafford.

Claire Peplowski