Re: Millet

In a message dated 12/15/2002 1:14:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lja@direcway.com writes:

> Parks Seeds catalog arrived yesterday.  They have seeds for a purple millet
> that looks great in the photos.  Has anyone ever seen or tried to grow
> purple millet?  What do you think of it?  Pennisetum glaucum 'Purple
> Majesty'.
>
> Linda in Wyoming

I saw that too & just ordered it last night.  It looks gorgeous!  Now, where
will I put it? hmmmm.....  I'll have all winter to think about it.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"Gardens are not made by sitting in the shade."
Rudyard Kipling