Re: Fwd: the list is back up, but

Sue wants previous messages erased from your reply and change the subject
line to reflect the part you erased.  I told her it was difficult to make
sense of the message then if they come in out of order or you're new to the
list, but her reply to that was I should only write that to her, not to the
list.  I just gave up.