From: Kitty Morrissy
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 12/17/2002 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fwd: the list is back up, but

Yeah,
Sue wants previous messages erased from your reply and change the
subject
line to reflect the part you erased.  I told her it was difficult to
make
sense of the message then if they come in out of order or you're new to
the
list, but her reply to that was I should only write that to her, not to
the
list.  I just gave up.

Kitty

> From: jim singer <jsinger@igc.org>
> yes. and worse yet, most of them had erased the trail so they were
very
> short but totally unintelligible.
>

> At 05:21 PM 12/17/02 -0800, you wrote:
> >It is rather interesting.  In this case there goes the theory that if
we
don't