Re: Fwd: the list is back up, but

In a message dated 12/17/2002 9:01:32 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kmrsy@earthlink.net writes:

> Yeah,
> Sue wants previous messages erased from your reply and change the subject
> line to reflect the part you erased.  I told her it was difficult to make
> sense of the message then if they come in out of order or you're new to the
> list, but her reply to that was I should only write that to her, not to the
> list.  I just gave up.
> Kitty

I am not a computer expert, but .....

To me it sounded like a really lame excuse by LSoft as to why they have been
unable to properly provide services that they should have no difficulty
providing.  On no other lists are you told to limit or not to quote prior
text in a reply.

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"Gardens are not made by sitting in the shade."
Rudyard Kipling