Re: Fwd: the list is back up, but

Some lists do ask that you delete any text that isn't necessary to make your
reply intelligible.  But the reason is because all the repeated messages
make it really difficult for those who get the list in digest mode.  Too
many messages strung together can also slow down the time it takes to send
and receive.  I can't imagine that the length of messages could have caused
a problem with as few messages as they've been getting.   When Sue mentioned
a glitch in the way Home Ease had set the list up, that sounded more
probable.  I can't see what else could be causing messages to continually
clog the system.  The software may be good, but it has to be set up and
installed properly.  If Sue is going to be off for a week, I suppose that
means the list will crash again until she gets back to release it.

Linda in Wyoming