Re: Rooting Figs/Ficus

Let me know how it worked, Jim, with the varieties you are talking about.
Mine, other than the edible fig, were out of necessity.  The dogs broke off
branches, after I noticed it, I just stuck them in a flower pot.  It worked.
Will have to look at the varieties that I have, to let you know which ones I
did this method on.

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast