From: "Kitty Morrissy" <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Lee Valley Tools
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:03:44 -0500

Yeah, I put their hori-hori on my Cmas wish list. I'm virtually certain my
sister ordered it for me.

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf