RE: Lee Valley Tools

You sound like me with the feathers and butterflies.  I'm the only
person I know that has a collection of dead bugs.  There's a beautiful
wooly caterpillar on a shelf in my kitchen right now.

I think of beautiful rocks, feathers, etc as messages from loved ones
who have passed on.  Or, messages direct from the big guy!  I weave the
feathers through a basket that hangs in the entry to my house.

Long Island, NY
Zone 7