Re: Yahoo! Photos: kmrsy's photo(s)

He usually doesn't sit for the camera.  As soon as I pause to take the shot he
walks directly to me.  I just got lucky that time.  I used to get great shots
of the now late Spot-The-Cat and Orangecat because they were light colored.  3
of my cats are black now and it isn't as easy to get good shots of them.