RE: Jim's begonia's now license

I have till tomorrow night when they deliver the car to my house and I
pay for it and complete the deal..... lots a great suggestions. They did
tell me that the zero vs o will not work. :( And I will not be sure
which one of the suggested ones will be accepted, based on if they are
already taken.

And if any are wondering why they are delivering it.... I bought it 60+
miles away from here. They have another dealership about 15 miles away,
but does not sell gmc, only chevy. For warranty work, I only have to get
it to the 15 miles away dealer and they will transport it for me if they
can not fix it. ( I did get this in writing) Helps that I am the one who
signs the checks for our fleet at work, which all were purchased from
this chevy dealer and the owner lives a mile from me. Got a great deal
on the car. I have been shopping since Sept and they are way lower than
others.

Donna