Bread thing

<<<<Jim:  I like that idea of different breads from different cultures, but
being the ignorant white girl from Iowa that I am, could anybody out there
give me some suggestions as to what some of these would be...I'll bet my kids
would love to do something like this...that's a great idea, Jim--thanks!>>>>>

There is no such thing as an ignorant white girl from Iowa on a computer.
When you are young with small children, many other things monopolize your
attention.  I am from a very ethnic background and quite the opposite took
place.  Husband and I tried to escape from all the strange breads from time
to time.  However, Melody, drop in at the local library where you will be
overwhelmed with cookbooks.  The bread section should be all shelved together
and the selection is huge.  After all these years we are again popular with
the younger set as we know how to make all kinds of ethnic foods.  I am not a
good cook, don't like cooking and baking,  but can produce some stuff with
unpronounceable names for the occasional holiday.  You can too.

Claire Peplowski
NYS z4 - with a big storm coming for Christmas Day.