RE: RE: Theresa, found the perfect thing for you.....

hey- I want to ride the tractor some of the time!  I used to love mowing the
lawn on my mom's riding mower when I was a kid and we lived on an acre (that
now seems huge to me- sad isn't it?)  I have a feeling that unles David is a
multimillionaire, then having us pool our money won't work either!  So
David... have you been holding out on me?  Should we have bid your fortunes
to buy a city on Ebay??

We aren't supposed to overload our garden waste barrels either, but there is
no way I could have a compost area large enough for the amount of stuff I
create.  Maybe once I have everything exactly as I want it.... haha- I know
that will never happen- I can always think of something else to buy, move,
change, etc.  So, sometime before 2 weeks go by and the garden waste truck
returns, I have to haul some of the sod out of that barrel and throw it in
(forgive me!) the trash barrel.  Then they will take it all away.  P.S.  I
already know what I want for Christmas next year- one of those chipper/leaf
shreadder things.  Using the lawn mower the chop up leaves just isn't very
fun- you get half asphyxiated (sp?)from all the dust it creates.

On a brighter note- I finally got the bedside tables stained today and
hopefully I'll get the first coat of varnish on tomorrow.  What I really
want it the other 2 walls fo the bedroom painted tomorrow!  Doubt it will
happen though- my hands/joints are killing me just from the staining.
Whomever called me a young one, needs to trade hands with me- mine simply
don't work like they used to and it is very annoying!

Theresa
Sac, CA zone 8-9.