Re: was seed starting, now cannas

yep, sun. can't speak for all cannas, but the natives in the everglades are found growing only in clearings.

At 01:12 PM 12/27/02 -0800, you wrote:
Theresa, I had some cannas in shade and they basically were late to grow and
flowered in a weak way. In other words they languished. Other cannas that I
have of the same variety in full sun did great. I think they need as much sun
as you can give them.

DF