RE: trains in the garden/birds

Not that I ever seen in my yard.... might be some around here tho. Every
year more and more birds come to the feeders. Drive myself nuts trying
to figure out what they all are. Got some that just don't seem to fit
into the Peterson guide descriptions :( --I go thru way too much bird
seed in the winter here... and of course being in the northern
climate.... there are less types of birds now. Guessing they are
visiting Pam in the warmer areas.

And since we are on the subject of birds..... how do you all deal with
the mess under the bird feeders.... as in I got everything sprouting
there! Forever weeding something out. The main section of feeders are by
my side window. Tigger (the cat) loves to sit/lay in his hammock and
watch them. I no longer open that window up.... way to dangerous.. birds
on window sill and cat on other side of screen.. they are nose to beak--