Also, what I have noticed in the work environment is that some very quiet,
shy individuals...who will never utter a peep in an open meeting...will
write long, explicit emails about a matter dear to them.  It is a
non-threatening avenue for them.  Some others get rather heated and
out-of-bounds, seeming to lose whatever judgment or control they would
normally have around others.  I have been working for a large legal
department.  This article seemed right on point for some of the electronic
disputes we have seen.  I didn't mean to imply that anyone on this
listserve has gotten to that point but did observe that occasionally

You may be interested in knowing that I got "roasted" for this habit of
sharing interesting (to me) bits of information.

Bonnie 6+ ETN