Re: LEGO, was trains

Chris,
So THIS is what today's legos look like!  As I said they were only red or
white when I was a kid - and we didn't even call them legos; they were just
plastic bricks.  It's amazing what you can do with them now, plus all the
accessories.  Hopefully Santa brought you some more this year. And you have
time to do this when?
Kitty

http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/lego/castle/kingrear-weather-5-640.jpg