Re: LEGO, was trains

Kitty Morrissy wrote:
So THIS is what today's legos look like!  As I said they were only red or
white when I was a kid - and we didn't even call them legos; they were just
plastic bricks.  It's amazing what you can do with them now, plus all the
accessories.  Hopefully Santa brought you some more this year. And you have
time to do this when?
Santa seems to scoff at a childish hobby exercised by a 32-year old man, so
I'm on my own.  :)  I usually hold out and buy stuff on clearance, but I
haven't been buying as much as I used to.  They're so darned expensive!

Not to mention that I haven't really built anything in several months.  It's
so busy.  But maybe in the next few months things will slow down.  :)

And speaking of busy, I have to get back to putting the Heronswood Web site
online.  There's lots of really cool new plants (as usual) this year!  It'll
be live on January 2nd.

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3142 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2002-12-08/       The latest additions