RE: Re: garden trains

Barbara,
It kinda evolved from the great garden gifts...

If you can afford it... go for it. It will expand your gardening
knowledge. I was always trying to make something grow and fill out. Now
I am learning how to keep it small... pruning techniques, and seeing
plants in another category all together.

Garden train basics... track, engines, etc... are outrageous in price.
(IMHO).  You can find deals if you go to the conventions.... or so we
did on the last day :) Filled that explorer to the max....keep telling
DH.. it ain't gonna fit!

We have gotten that magazine for years now.... about the only one out
there.

Donna