Re: OT DOES E-MAIL ESCALATE CONFLICT?

I learned a long time ago not to write hateful things that will be read
publicly; even on this list innocent comments have been misconstrued.  I also
learned a long time ago not to personalize general comments.  However, in a
face to face conversation, if I am personally attacked I've been known to
have "an out of body experience."  Then five minutes later I can't remember
what set me off.  Heard Phil McGraw say on TV one day, "People wouldn't worry
so much what others think about them if they knew how seldom they did it."
That pretty much said it all for me.

zem
zone 7
West TN