Re: herbs and spices; OT and communicators

Interesting how you wrote this after Bonnie sent her note on email etiquette!
Were you trying to prove the point?  What your authoritative definition left
out was that not all seeds and flowers,  bark, roots etc are spices only those
used for food...at least according to Webster.  One could argue also that
herbs are generally used for consumption whether medicinal or food and that
not all leaves can be considered herbs at least as commonly accepted.

I think that Josh and Jim were trying a little friendly banter not questioning
your vocation as a communicator.

DF