From: "Pamela J. Evans" <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT]tolerance of lack of same/ alone
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:07:12 -0600

Your girls are incredible - they're so far ahead of their peers!! And
gorgeous. Much like their mother. And they have compassion and insight
far beyond their tender years. I am fortunate. I have a mother who is so
strong and so intelligent despite the lack of formal education. She is
well-read and brought me up the same way. I was reading Homer at 9 and
Shakespeare at 10. And she has a will and backbone of steel. She raised
us (my brother and I) to be like that. Aren't we lucky??