Re: what are you reading?

Judy,
    A single book by Burroughs was in a box of books given to my parents
when I was a pre teen. Very much a mix... Arabian nights, Bullfinch
mythology, Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Verne, De Maupassant. It was like dying
and going to heaven. Took the box and stayed hidden all summer reading it
all. The Tarzan book was one of a series and I remember being very
disappointed at the time over the "to be continued". And this summer I got
to thinking about it once more. Finally began looking and the Science
Fiction Book of the Month club had the three in the services in one book
reprinted this past month. I took it as a "sign" and ordered a copy.
    A bit later when I went to a boy's home there was a library just up the
hall from me..... cool. Our very own library and study hall.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com