Re: Mail Order Nurseries / One Speaks

One other thing to consider with early shipping...
How long will the box be sitting outside. If usps delivery - does your
carrier deliver your mail early and would it sit outside until you get
home that night? UPS deliveries to residences are usually done in
afternoon - they take care of business customers first. Or is someone
home to take the package in? I have everything delivered to my office so
it's never left outside. However, most packages are well insulated
enough to get by for awhile and most plants can handle pretty low temps,
so I don't think it is much of a problem. Just thought I should bring it
up if this would be a consideration. Maybe someone else has something to
say on this.