Re: Clivia Seeds Picture

Donna wrote:
> For those interested in seeing Jim's (jrf) Clivia berry with 23 seeds
> picture it is now available for viewing at:
> http://www.illianagardenpond.org/CliviaSeedsperberry.jpg
> Jim really takes a great reference picture!  Enjoy :)
> Donna
Oops. Not my picture, unfortunately; likely came from
somebody in south africa. It _is_ a good reference pic, as
Donna said.
I asked her to put it up temporarily as I was trying to
send it to Ceres and AOL sucked the attachment out of the
picture I sent her (twice !) leaving only the text (at least
that's my theory). Chris L. : Have you heard of AOL doing
such things ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W